We got another 6 inches of snow last night. Unbelievable. I think that puts us at 36 inches for the winter, or something like that anyways. Way too much if you ask me. I'm ready for the sun to shine and warm us back up into the 70's. It's also really windy with 40+ mile an hour gusts. John went out to use the snowblower on the driveway and just as he was finishing up the belt broke. This is the 2nd time the snowblower has broke in the last month. Apprently it's not happy with all this snow either;) The high temperature is suppose to be -4 tomorrow. BRRR!!!
As much as I'm tired of winter already I have to admit that it did feel good to not have school today. This makes our 4th snowday this school year. At this rate we might as well plan a 4th of July picnic for the kids because that's how long we'll be in school. Well, maybe not that late into summer but it sure will feel like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment